23 Sept 2026

More 2026 events!

Another big event was taking Parker and Jaclyn's engagement photos. They got a permit for the Royal Botanical Gardens and Wendy and I did the photoshoot with the happy couple on a very sunny but chilly day in April. 





At the end of April, Wendy and I took a trip to Quebec City while I attended the Canadian Pain Society annual conference. Lots of great food and good sightseeing in the lower city.





Spring really got into gear in May (a bit late) but Ruby certainly enjoyed being outside more.




Wendy decided to try more cooking, now that she is retired.


I had another surgery near the end of May and it seemed to take a very long time to recover. 



Also at the end of May, Wendy went to the Canadian National puzzle competition in Georgetown. She did individual, pairs (with out niece Laura), and team events. 



I volunteered as a spotter


The event was live streamed!


As summer began, we had a lot of forest fire smoke, and it generated some great sunsets.


Ruby learned to swim at the dog training centre. We rented the pool several times over the summer.



Adam received his first command and is now the commanding officer of 822 Tutor squadron in Kitchener. 



We had a very brief storm that knocked down our fence. I suppose that 29 years out of a wooden fence is not too bad.  It took months to get it repaired, and essentially it was just rehung on some new posts.


Wendy and I headed out to Manitoba to visit my family. We stayed with my dad as he has a 2 bed, 2 bath apartment. 




One of the reasons to go to Manitoba is for Wendy to attend another puzzle competition. She did individual and pairs, with my sister-in-law.





Later in the summer our great niece and great nephew visited for a week. We kept them busy.

Adam gave us a tour of his work



Ruby showing off her skills!




No comments:

Post a Comment