1 Jul 2018

Spring moved into summer too quickly around our place

Oops... I kind of forgot to post to the blog since April. Sorry!

Since my last post, things have gotten quite busy (as expected). Although I will post separately for each of these events with pictures, here is a synopsis of what we have been up to:
  • Wendy and I took a 3-week trip to San Francisco, Hawaii, and Vancouver.
  • I started teaching 2 compressed summer courses at McMaster beginning the morning after returning from our trip. That same day, I moved into my new office at work.
  • Adam started building a large back yard shed and eventually turned into a whole back yard renovation.
  • Wendy and I went with some friends up to a rented cottage on Lake Huron for a weekend.
  • Parker got into the university and the residence of his choice and is preparing for moving to Waterloo University in September. He took his highway driving test and passed easily to get his full driver's licence. He also graduated from high school, winning many awards.
  • We bought a used Murphy bed and installed it in our guest room to clear up floor space.
  • Adam continues with the shed and preparations for moving to North Bay for college.

No comments:

Post a Comment