1 Jul 2018

New term, new classes, new office

I started teaching 2 compressed summer courses at McMaster beginning the very next morning after returning from our trip. After almost 2 years without a place to sit, I finally moved into my new office!

I added my own photos for decoration.
The globe on the table rotates on its own (solar powered). I bought it in Sausalito California.

This is the view when entering through the glass door to the office.
The photo on the wall is one I took in Hawaii.

A little bare, but all the essentials are in place. It will take some time to make it look lived in...

The new office with all the tech connected up! I use my laptop with a docking hub to turn it into a desktop.
The desk also rises to allow me to work at standing height.

In the second week of the courses, I finally had the surgery (for my prostate) that I was supposed to have in the early spring. This time it didn't get changed on me, and it didn't mess up my teaching schedule!

In the recovery room - well enough to take a selfie!

No comments:

Post a Comment