25 May 2023

A musical farewell for my graduating students

Considering that I often have trouble speaking, and having only the one functional vocal cord, I decided to do something unexpected as a parting gift for my graduating students on the Health Sciences convocation day 2023. Unfortunately, I am unable to be at convocation this year (I will be arriving in Vancouver around that time).

I decided that me singing a song would: (a) show that any limitations we may think we have are actually self-inflicted, (b) that you can learn how to do anything if you are determined to do so, even if you are old like me, and (c) make it very clear that me singing is something that doesn't need to be repeated!

Click the link below to open on YouTube, or click the image below to play on this page:


Father and Son








From my studio. 

1 comment:

  1. What a great gift! You are very courageous! 🤩

    ReplyDelete